Pages

Sunday, January 13, 2013

Early Morning

My lovely little chihuahua/mini pin mix, Coco, decided she needed water in the middle of the night. She doesn't do this often, but when she does she will not stop until I give in. It's 4:30 am and she starts talking to me...it's like a whimperish growl. I quickly grab her and stick her back under the covers hoping she'll forget about it and go back to sleep.

A couple of hours later she's doing it again, except now she's more persistent. She stands on top of me and scratches me with her paw. She's 5lbs, so standing on me and scratching me with her paw doesn't hurt. Finally she's got me up and she's so excited to get down stairs she can't even take it! Except, recently, she's decided she's afraid to take the stairs down...at least at the top, if I start her on the steps a little ways down then she'll take them the rest of the way. (In her defense, the top of the stairs are carpeted and then it goes to wood, so it's a lot easier for her to slip.) I open the door to see if she would use the stairs herself and of course not. She's hopping around like a little bunny, her floppy ears bouncing up and down waiting for me to take her. We're down stairs and she's finally getting water. Yay for Coco! Except, now I'm awake and I can't go back to sleep. But Coco just curls up and starts snoring in 5 minutes.



I decided to catch the sunrise outside with my camera...oh but wait. It's all fog again this morning. But I love the fog. I think I've said this before, but it reminds me of home. Being from Coastal California there was fog in the morning and fog in the evening. I decided even if I didn't get any great pictures at least I'd enjoy the cool moist foggy air.

I set out to the local park with my camera and these are the shots I got...

January Fog

I loved this pine tree's silhouette behind the fog.

Bridge to Cross

This little bridge was so pretty. I was trying to find a good quote to go with this picture but none of the quotes I found were speaking to me.

Nosey Rooster

This nosey rooster ran right over to me when I walked by the petting zoo area. Actually I'm not sure it's a petting zoo, you can't really pet birds. At least I wouldn't want to for fear of being pecked at!

Shy Goose

I wanted this guy's picture so badly. He was such a pretty goose, but he was being kind of shy. Or maybe he was just teasing me. "I know I'm a pretty goose, but you can't get me!" And then he burst out sangin' "Can't Touch This" and started doing the MC Hammer dance. Well maybe that didn't happen...

This last picture I may have over edited...but I think it's kind of cool.

Pigeons on a Wire

I found a hashtag on Instagram called #birdonawire and ever since then I've been taking pictures of birds on wires. Funny how people, or maybe just I, don't notice things until they're pointed out and then I try to notice them after that.

Well now I'm back home and I'm playing with my pictures and sipping my coffee enjoy my quiet time.

Oh and yay 49ers! They did me proud last night against Green Bay.

Hope you enjoy your Sunday Funday!

Keep Smiling!

2 comments:

  1. Haha I love random instagram hashtags. It's funny what you can find!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There are definitely some funny hashtags! Thanks for the comment :)

      Delete