Pages

Thursday, May 26, 2011

HOT LIPS

I bought some YSL (Yves Saint Laurent) lipstick. My first lipstick from them and I just love how soft it makes my lips feel. I also got it in this crazy hot pink color. I love this color, I wish I wore it more often!



The one thing about this color pink is that you need some really nice white teeth to pull it off. I had to freshen up my teeth with those crest white strips. I wish I had held off on the crest white strips because Sephora just came out with a fabulous new whitening kit called GLO. Dr. Oz had it on his show the other day and it was so easy to use. Next time I need a freshen up I'll have to get it!

I also got YSL creme de blush and it is soft and easy to smooth on to your skin. These are my first two YSL products and I'm very impressed with the quality of these two products. I'll let you know if I purchase any more!

Lipstick is Rouge Pur Couture #7 Le Fuchsia.
Blush is Creme De Blush #5 Fuchsia Temptation.
This color has blue undertones so make sure it's the right color for you!

No comments:

Post a Comment