Pages

Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Decadent Mini Treats

I read blogs with many pictures of delicious food, especially sweets! I have to tell you that I am in the process of losing weight and so far have lost 10lbs! (yay for me!) However, this poses a problem for me because I can't bake for myself, not because I can't bake, but because I will probably have a lot more then I should! This is why I have to find small portions out in the world and not keep a costco size quantity of sweets, especially chocolate, in the house.

The other day I had a coupon for a starbucks cake pop so I had to try it. I got the raspberry truffle cake pop and it was divine! The cake was so moist, the dark chocolate on the outside was wonderful and the beautiful raspberry powder on top looks like pretty red snow sprinkled on top. It was a perfect portion and it wasn't too bad in terms of calories or points plus if you're a weight watcher like me. (160 cal/5p+)

I'm not sure if this is just a valentine's day cake pop or if it's going to stick around. If you're in need of a little something sweet, don't want to go too crazy with calories, and you enjoy delicious chocolate raspberry combination this is a treat you should check out!

No comments:

Post a Comment