Pages

Thursday, November 22, 2012

Thanksgiving

I'm having a great time in California visiting my family. I've been taking lots of pictures and some I've been putting on Instagram if you want to check them out.

I had a wonderful Thanksgiving. That Hurricane Sandy has really made me appreciate all that I have and the support from my friends and family.

I made the usual with my sister as we always do, but I also tried a new recipe called sweet potato soufflé and it was sooooo good. I'll have to find the link to share because it really was great.

Hope you all had a great Thanksgiving!

Thanksgiving By Ralph Waldo Emerson

For each new morning with its light, For rest and shelter of the night, For health and food, For love and friends, For everything Thy goodness sends.

No comments:

Post a Comment