Pages

Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Love and Hate

It's one of those days where the humidity is so high that the air conditioner has to be on or you think you'll go crazy. I step outside and the warm air wraps around me like a blanket. But then it proceeds to choke me until I can't handle it any longer and I have to go back inside which at first feels fantastic. The icy air releases you from the grips of the heat and lets you fly again like a bird. But soon enough that frigid air starts to get to you. It turns into an ice box and you start chanting like you're in an episode of Game of Thrones, "Winter is Coming." But winter is not coming! It's actually summer that's coming.
I come from a place in California that is on the coast and it never gets too hot and it never gets too cold. So this drastic changing makes me think I might be going mad...mad hatter style. One day my hair will be bright orange and my make-up will be pastey and I'll drink hot tea with a rabbit who hasn't got the time. I'm late, I'm late, I'm late....
Oh A/C how much I love and hate you. One day it will all make sense and I will stop complaining.
It's So Hot . . .
How Hot Is It ???
It's so hot I actually felt emotionally close to our air conditioner this morning. It completes me.
Quote from www.yooohaaa.com
The current temperature is...

No comments:

Post a Comment