Pages

Wednesday, May 2, 2012

My Pup

Unconditional love from your dog is one of the best things in the world. No matter what they're there to cuddle with you and be there for you.
"There is no psychiatrist in the world like a puppy licking your face." - Ben Williams
If you are a dog and your owner suggests that you wear a sweater... suggest that he wear a tail. ~Fran Lebowitz
If my dog would speak she would say this, but you know, I only do it for her own good in the winter or when it's raining, but when we get back inside she wants it off as soon as possible.
Ever wonder where you'd end up if you took your dog for a walk and never once pulled back on the leash? ~Robert Brault, www.robertbrault.com
I thought this was a great quote. I think I would end up with her sitting in the sun in the grass. Of course if it's raining outside we wouldn't even get out the front door. haha
My little sun goddess.
Can't imagine not having her.

No comments:

Post a Comment