Pages

Monday, May 21, 2012

One Word

Can you describe yourself in one word? I'm having a hard time with it. At first I was thinking caring, but then I think caring would be someone that stops to help everyone and I don't do that all the time. Then I was thinking talented, but then I don't like to boast. I'm not humble because I do like compliments. I thought maybe I was sassy, but I'm only sassy with people I know...so does that make me shy. Definitely not shy. How about goddess, that covers everything right? Then there are the times I can be bitchy...but isn't almost everyone...at least once a month. I'm not mysterious because I pretty much wear my heart on my sleeve. Emotional? No, I'm too grounded to be emotional. Creative, yes, but not to the point of being all over the place.
Okay now that I've written all that out I'm realizing I'm more like my zodiac sign, which is an earth sign. Taurus. I'm grounded, loyal, sweet, pretty much easy going unless you get me angry and I'm stubborn. Like Ferdinand on the beautiful meadows filled with grass smelling the roses...and then he gets angry when stung by a bee! So can you put all that into one word that isn't a zodiac symbol or a story book character?
How about over thinking...is that a word? I think I'm over thinking this whole thing, I mean there can't possibly be a word that describes us at every moment and at every day and at every point in our lives. Like when we were 10 we could be one description then when we are 30 a totally different description.
So what would you say is your word that best describes you...or if you're like me and can't pick just one, what are a couple! :o)

No comments:

Post a Comment