Pages

Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Cloud Pics from the Midwest

I remember a teacher in high school that looked at the sky one day and said look how beautiful. Ever since then I've noticed the clouds and when I see a cloud formation I love I have to get a picture.
Smooth water and partly cloudy skies.
I love the look of the clouds with the warm orange colors behind it.
Big fluffy white clouds with a rainbow underneath it, it's always special to catch a rainbow.
Just before the storm the clouds were coming in, but luckily a little sun shone through the clouds.
And I saved the best for last, at least in my opinion this was my favorite. I just love the variations of gray along with that bright orange. Wouldn't this be a perfect picture for a room inspiration for wonderful colors. I love it.

Hope you enjoyed my cloud pictures.

No comments:

Post a Comment