Pages

Tuesday, March 27, 2012

French Roast

This is a lovely spring morning and the temp was 32 when I walked my little Coco girl, she had to wear her little pink sweater that my sister gave her for Christmas. She hates to put on shirts, but her being a little short haired pup that is meant for hot temps, I can't bear to see her shiver when the 20 mile per hour winds want to whisk her away like Piglet from Winnie the Poo.


I actually had on my long winter coat on, and boy was I glad when that wind hit my face that I could button my jacket all the way up to my nose!

As soon as I got inside I had my hot water already heating up in the Keurig. The Keurig is not mine, but I have grown to like it, the clean up is easy, however, I've grown up with a mother that grinds her coffee every morning. When I went home I could definitely taste the difference from my Keurig pods to the freshly ground coffee. However, the clean up took much longer.

Anyway, for a long time I was drinking the semi-Kona coffee and my mom had switched to French Roast, which is a whole lot bolder than Kona and I really liked it. I figured I would try a Keurig pod version and I chose Starbucks brand.


I love the rich and bold flavor. I have to admit I've never actually had a cup of coffee at Starbucks, I always go for an Americano or Mocha or even Earl Grey, is that weird? I guess I always try to get something that I couldn't make at home. So back to my coffee that I'm loving this morning and I'm on my second cup already, I put a splash of sugar free hazelnut creamer and off I go to sip and I'm in love.

Also in that picture is my iPhone with my new favorite app called Draw Some. There is a free version and if you just want to try it out I recommend it, however after a while you notice that there are the same words so I got the 99¢ one and it says there are 2000 words and I think they add more words every so often. You can connect with your Facebook or your email address and you can play your friends or just random people and it's like a game of pictionary. They give you 3 words to choose from, easy, medium, hard and you collect coins to "buy" more colors to draw with, or to help you get rid of letters to help you guess the word, or if you don't like the 3 word choices you can use your coins to get 3 new words. I personally only use the coins to buy more colors, it comes in handy when you want to draw something much more detailed. One thing I have to say is that it's MUCH easier to play this on an iPad because you have more room to draw. But I do not have an iPad so iPhone it is for me.

Here's one picture to give you an idea of how wonderful I draw...


What do you think? Could you guess that?

Have a wonderful morning!

No comments:

Post a Comment