Pages

Saturday, March 31, 2012

Game of Thrones

Late last night I started watching the first season of Game of Thrones. In the first 10 minutes I was hooked! I would call it Historical Fiction. Its when men were knights and women were married off to make alliances between families. As well as talking about dragons and white walkers. If you watch the first 10 minutes of the first episode it will show you the white walkers. If you want to learn more about the HBO show I found a website gameofthrones.tv that can give you a little more explanation. I don't like to give too much away, because I personally don't like to know too much before watching/reading. You can buy the first season on iTunes or find it for cheaper on Amazon.com for the DVD's. As for watching the upcoming season 2, I'm not sure how you can watch it without having HBO. However, you can read the books! Do you know what my next read will be??
I really recommend this. If you are like me and loved the movie Gladiator, Lord of the Rings and pretty much any type of British Historical movie, I think, like me, you'll fall in love with Game of Thrones.

No comments:

Post a Comment