Pages

Sunday, December 30, 2012

Good Morning

I woke up excited to see if we had icicles. I only got baby ones, but they're still pretty. Well maybe they're not considered icicles if they're in a bush? It's just an ice bush then? Well that doesn't sound all that exciting does it. haha

The 3 inches of snow we got yesterday has dwindled down to maybe an inch and has kind of frozen into crunchy ice snow.

I wonder if we'll ever get a good amount of snow. Can you tell I love snow?

I bundled up both of my short hair dogs this morning because it's in the freezing temps and not to mention we've got 25 mph winds, so that doesn't make things any warmer. When I walked to the end of the sidewalk near the wooded area, I saw a herd of deer bouncing away. I've never been able to get a picture of them because they're always too far away. But it was really cute watching their white tails all bouncing away. They must have a pretty thick coat because I couldn't stay out there too long.

Anyway down to some pics...
I loved this shot of my ice bush. This is the edit. The original is below. I loved both versions.
The original is just as good I think.
I'm giving you all sorts of edits this morning. I love this black and white one.
And the final edit for today is the antique look.

Now off to make another cup o' cafe. Ciao. Enjoy your day.

Keep Smiling :)

No comments:

Post a Comment