Pages

Friday, April 13, 2012

Friday the 13th

I, personally, love Friday the 13th. I've never been a superstitious person. I've owned black cats and I've walked under ladders (only because I couldn't go around) and I've accidentally broken a mirror. I've spilled the salt and not thrown any over my shoulder. But I'm sure there are some things that I do that are considered superstitious like saying "God Bless You" when someone sneezes, although sometimes it feels like it's just having good manners. It's allergy season too, you don't have to say GBY every single time...unless you think it will help? hehe
One movie that I always thought took place on Friday the 13th was the movie Freaky Friday. It was one of my favorites growing up. I just loved the idea of trading places with my mom and having a crazy adventure. Barbara Harris always made me laugh with her crazy facial expressions. I thought Jodie Foster was wonderful in this movie.
I have to say that I really did like the remake of this movie. It took me several years to actually see this movie because I was so against a remake of a movie that was great. I really like Jamie Lee Curtis and Lindsay Lohan in this movie.
Back to superstitions, one thing I've noticed about old elevators is the fact that they don't have a 13th floor. Well I mean obviously they do have a 13th floor, but they refused to call it 13, they would skip to 14. I remember the elevator in my college dorm was like this. I just think it's funny.
I hope you have a wonderful Friday. *crossing fingers* ;o)

No comments:

Post a Comment