Pages

Saturday, April 14, 2012

Spring Sneezes

Oh spring, how I love thee. Let me count the ways. I love your blooming trees of white and pink. I love your bulbs that pop up in every color. I love the birds chirping good morning. I love all the pollen that swishes all in the air that makes me go.....ahhhhhhhchoooooooooo!
Now I remember why spring is not my favorite season. I'm sure I would feel much differently if I didn't have allergies to all the beautiful blooms around me. That means I'm allergic to beauty, right?
Calvin makes me laugh, I feel like my head is going to come off one of these times. I heard a thing on tv that women with long hair should wash their hair more frequently if they have allergies because all the pollen sticks to your hair. I thought that was very interesting. I'm sure that's the same for animals too. They go outside and they get all the pollen on them and bring it in the house. It's everywhere! Attack of the pollen!
While we were on the subject of sneezing, my favorite book growing up was Because a Little Bug Went Kachoo!. The book talks about a little bug sneezing and all the things that are affected because of that sneeze. It causes a chain reaction and it winds up sending the whole town into chaos! Maybe my favorite part of the book was hearing my mom or dad act it out as we read.
And then there's nothing better then that face you make before you sneeze. We all know that face...your face scrunches up and you try to hold it back which makes your face even more crazy looking.
link
Some sneezes are so cute they make you laugh. Like this video of a baby elephant sneezing and scaring himself. So cute. http://youtu.be/gtIz1u8g1F0 Well happy sneezing too all and to all a good weekend! Now go take your claritin, allegra, zyrtec and nasonex before things get too crazy.

No comments:

Post a Comment